Hello, any Mauritian in Hamburg?

Hallo,
ich bin Stephane from Mauritius and i am moving to Hamburg by early 2011 with my German wife and son. I would like to make new friends and if possible any Mauritian there. I speak English and French, and still learning Deutsch.. :)

Tchuss!
Stephane

Welcome on Expat-blog Stephane! :) I hope you get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to participate on the Hamburg forum, and check the Mauritian expatriates in Germany network and the Hamburg expat network. ;)

(eski li difizile pou aprenne Deutsh?) :D

Hello Christine :) Hey thank you for this warm welcome..
yes indeed i will participate as much as possible in this forum :)

(pas cozer papa!!! ouffff la langue pa mailler) :D

Cheers!!
Stephane

( :lol: ayo.. mama! bon couraze alors.) :)

Hi Christine,

as far as i can see, there is not a single Mauritian in Hamburg..or he/she is still not registered on the site :P

I believe i would post something in general - Germany forum and see how many will reply :)

What do you suggest?

Tchuss
Stephane

Hi Stephane! So far there is no Mauritian registered in Hamburg but you should have a look at the Mauritian in Germany network
See the link:
https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … e/germany/:)

Thanks Christine, i have contacted the only 2 members by message, hoping one of them get back to me :)

So how's blog moderating going in Mauritius? :)
I'm sure it's an interesting thing to do!

Cheers and bon courage!
Stephane

Hi Stephane! It's going well, the job is very interesting, i learn lots on expat life in different countries, see lots of pictures of different countries... Well i must say with Expat-blog i travel every day around the world... :):P and i'm now pretty good in geography.. :D (lots of work)

Did you get any reply from the 2 members?

Hello Christine,

nice to hear from you. Well unfortunately i did not get any response from any of the 2 Mauritians :S..

Well i'll keep trying, as i am also subscribing on some other sites and forums to start making friends.

So far....yeah!!! A very interesting job indeed, discovering the world and people all around... I think i might post some more pictures of my past visits to US and Europe...

Will be going to Rodrigues next Friday...and hope to make lots of pictures and bring back to the blog!

For now, enjoy this week-end...
I spent my day learning German today!!

Sehr Gut! :)
Cheers

Stephane

Hi there,

I am Manisha. I am from Mauritius. I live in Kleve, West of Germany. I wanted to get in touch with Mauritian people living in Germany and the Netherlands.

Hope to hear from you.