Working in Thailand - Fashion Designer

hi All,

I am looking for job options in Thailand - majorly bangkok or phuket region. i am fashion designer and has been into this profession from past 7 years...specializing in women's western wear and kid's wear (high end and ready to wear). i have been trying to apply through different job portals but in vain.
if anyone here knows of any opening or can help regarding how to apply, it would be really great.

have a great day!

Fashion Designer wrote:

hi All,

I am looking for job options in Thailand - majorly bangkok or phuket region. i am fashion designer and has been into this profession from past 7 years...specializing in women's western wear and kid's wear (high end and ready to wear). i have been trying to apply through different job portals but in vain.
if anyone here knows of any opening or can help regarding how to apply, it would be really great.

have a great day!

As a courtesy to others could you please not keep posting the same thread over and over again. 
Thank you

Hi Stumpy,

Sorry...thr was no intention of doing so...tried posting it once, thot it didnt work so posted it 2nd time under anthr topic and so on!

Thanks