Procedure for getting a visa

Hi! Gud day guyz,
Im anna from philippines.
I want to achieve my dreams someday i visit new delhi.i read and hear all about new delhi and im eager and fulfill my dteams to go there.my plan is next year any one can help me or tell me the procedure for getting a visa.mga kabayan pointers lng kung paano pumunta jan at kung saan pede tumira na mura lng.thank u all.

Hey Anna,

Easiest way is to go to a travel agency and they'll do all the hardwork for you. Depending on the visa application that you're applying for, the requirement may vary.

i.e. Business Visa
- You need to have an itinerary, letter from the company (like an invite letter), some passport pics, passport, and of course money to pay the fees. You also need to fill-up an online application form for the visa application.

Hope this helps.

Pauwawi

Hi Anna,

I have created a new thread with your post on the New Delhi forum for more visibility.

Regards,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank u for the info.

MAY VISA ON ARRIVAL NA PO ANG   INDIA PARA SA MGA PINOY BUT SELECTED AIRPORTS LANG PO...

Salamat nylan,add kita ha.may mga tanong pa ko.salamat

anna1976 wrote:

Salamat nylan,add kita ha.may mga tanong pa ko.salamat

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum.
Thank you

I said i will add him,becouse i have some question about the visa.thank u!

Good day to you Ana. May I know what type of visa you are planning to apply to come to India? I am from the Philippines and I live here in India for quite a long time. What are you plans once you reached India? Keep in touch maybe I could be of assistance to you.

Hi Nylan, are you a studying or working?