Information about hotel jobs in Maldives

Hi all,
I am Sidney Robertson from Bangladesh. I am really eager & interested to come and work in Maldives. In my country I came across of many adds about jobs & recruitment's in hotels in Maldives but i am not finding things reliable to move further with them as I am unknown to the job system in Maldives. The agency's here are offering a waiters post at 250 USD per month. Food & accommodation will be provided by the company. So I would highly appreciate if any one could give me some relevant info about the job & recruitment system in hotels in Maldives and if any one can give me a reliable agency in Bangladesh given by a company in Maldives to apply.

Hello sidney robertson and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to help you, i invite you to place an advert in our Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Maldives so as to increase your chances to being contacted if ever there is an employment opportunity.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks alot Mr. Kenjee for your valuable suggestion.

Dear Sidney,

Yes the avg.Salary is around tht you will also get the service charge depend on the property it may vary from USD 50 +++somehotels u get USD 1000 but you need to be an expert to get in to a leading hotel.. Am not sure about a agent. However all hotels provide comfortable sharing accommodation with all facilities.If it is a hotel in male city the accommodation condition is not same as resorts since Male accommodation is expensive. For Bangladeshi's you will only get the air ticket once in 3 years since the ticket price is very high...

Good luck...

Suresh D.

Thanks alot Mr.Suresh for your valuable information.

Dear all
Thanks for your suggest. I am a graduate and also experience in Office administration and Manufacturing production related purpose near about 10 years. So can i get any job offer from Maldives. Any suitable job.

U can contact Mr.Zakir 00960 7977280 .he is bangladesh agent in Msldives