Moving to Malta and need some advice please.

Good afternoon,
My family and I are moving to Malta and will staying in temporay accomodation (which is arranged) in Isla (The Three Cities) but we will be looking for a rental in the Silema St Julians area. The problem is finding a Primary School for our two children age 10 and 8. Please can any one advise me or schools in or close to these areas. I have looked at St Francis but they are fully booked. Work wise I will be in Real Estate offering expats from the UK and Norway advice on buying a home in Malta permantly or as a holiday home, its just the school we need to sort out. Any advice would be welcome as we would love to move before Christmas.
Kind regards
Robin

(moderated: no free ads please)

This is a list of schools in Malta ..   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_schools_in_Malta

With contacts and addresses.

Terry

Good afternoon
Am a nigerian student wishing to pursue my A-level in malta please I would like if someone can help me to confirm this school SAINT THOMAS INSTITUTE IN FLORIANA maybe is real because have been messaging them and there is no reply from them,I really need help from someone and the list of good schools in can pursue my A-level. I also need a friend that will be giving me details about schools I can apply to so I can mail the school and join malta I love malta

Hi ,

how do you know that you love Malta ? Have you visited Malta in the past ?

To your question. The school exists and is a private school. As a non -EU student you will have to find out if studies for A -levels qualify as a course to apply for residency. Normally A-levels are the minimum to qualify for higher education in Malta and to be granted residency for the duration of your studies. There might be a problem there apart from the financial requiirements of 48 €/day and pre-paid course fees.

Cheers
Ricky

Thank you for your reply, I will look in to it now.

Thank you for your help. I have a similar one but it had no contact details.