Finding a condo agent

I m wintering in Bangkok  . I wish to find a cobdo rental  agent to help me find a place?  i m looking for a short term rental 5 too  6 months?  any one know where  or who to contact. ? With thanks  W ON eill from Canada.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Where in Thailand Do you want to rent the House..?

I want to be with in walking disttance  of the  mrt or bts.  rent from becember to april 22.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + post in the housing section)

I will be in Bkk nov 26  th     looking to rent from becember   1  2015 to  april  22 2015  .  what is your contact number?  I will call   you  ?  thanks W.  ONeill.

I suggest you search condos online, ... you will see some things that might appeal to you, then you can make a few connections and when you come to Bangkok you can stay in a hotel while you search for a condo to rent ... renting something unseen is never a good idea! What area do you want to live in, ... how much you want to spend, .. how big a unit you want? will you live alone? if so, a studio is enough and the most cost effective and easiest to maintain.

Did you read my post for a condo rental?  SHORT TERM  DECEMBER TO END OF APRIL?  i cant find your post on your bangkokcondoandapartment  web site?

Your emil address isnt working for contact us   bangkokcondoandapartment.com   i got a return mail failure

Hi,

I Can help you finding condo for 5-6 months in Bkk, which area you prefer if close to BTS/MRT, How much for budget?. 

Please contact me at [email protected]

Regard,

Wirahthon

Hi everybody,

Please note that some posts ( advertising ) have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, Oneil . Bangkok Sathorn area is one of ur choice? convinient for BTS, close to silom area and a lot of tourist site. if yes, please do contact me. [email protected] . Condo is Studio type with all hotel facility provided. Sathorn heritage Bangkok.

Hi, I have one bedroom condo at Phaholyothin 11 (900 m. from BTS Ari) and I want to rent out because I can't stay there. If you still want a room, please send message to me :)