Where to live near St Julians

Hello,
I've got offer to work in company that is located near St Julians bay, and i was wondering what's the best place for living there?
I am actually looking for a place that shouldn't be further then 20-30m walk and some nearby green surfaces would be nice. I was considering San Gwann and Swieqi but i really don't know anything about any place on Malta..
Any suggestions are welcome, thanks!

we'll you won't find much green surface in that area :)

sliema, gzira, san gwan, swieqi, paceville, st julian... take a pick

don't bother with looking flats online as agencies don't update their web sites when they rent out ;)

Thank you for your response!
Where should i look for a condo then?

You can try facebook pages to get in contact with owners of flats. Or walk into a real estate agency.
Also there is Maltapark.com and at the top of this page, Housing

Velja, I have PM'd you, have a look.

Yo my man!  San Gwann and Swieqi are nice places but renting a place in Swieqi would be usually more expensive and free spots in San Gwann are not that frequently found.
  What I'd recommend u is Bugibba which is half an hour away from Julians and the prices there r much better.
  In connection wit dat I'm lookin 4 a flatmate who I can rent a new place with in Bugibba. So if I got u interested already hit me as soon as possible cuz there r some nice offers at the moment 4 2 bedroom places... :)

i wouldnt advise living in bugibba if you want to work in st julians  purely because the buses between bugibba and st julians are so very busy and with the work on the coast road traffic in the morning is simply a nightmare ..even if you drive your going to be sat for ages in traffic . there are a few places to rent in the san gwann swieqi area presently , but also you will find prices are falling in most areas as its now getting into winter months .

st julians is not a place i would chose to live but there are some nice areas such as near portomaso howvwer these carry a hefty price tag  , its also very popular place with young people, stag dos and those after a good time .. its also very noisy so defianltly look for places in areas close by but it all depends on what it is you want from a place.

if you lived in Sliema ,   you could bus or walk it in the mornings though again this can be interesting and the place is extremly busy especially during the summer months and they have at present had a spate of break ins .. the place in rental terms again is quite expensive though there are gradually  some properties coming trhough at reasonable prices .

i guess it depends what it is you want from a home .. what size you want etc...how you intend to move around the island , how you itend to do your shopping etc and your abiltiy to cope with other people

having said all that my husband works in sliema and travels from  marsaxlokk everyday by bus and he lives at 6:45 by bus and arrives in time to start work at 9 am -most days buses and trafic depending,,, so you dont have to live nearby somewhere to work there but its down to your individual needs