Permanent visa for Parents

I am Doctor  in ministry of health ,i am Only son  My parents are dependent on me.they need my care beacuse they are bove 60 w
i want to call them here in KSA.should i get visit visa for them and then transfer to permanent.
is it possible ?pls guide me in this regard..

Well, Saudi System is a tough thing in this matter.

What I can advice you to do is coordinate with your company to grant you the permission to sponsor your parents for in the end the company is the one who is sponsoring you. You could also bring them under visit visa but the matter here is that you will keep on re newing it whenever it ends. Its going to be a head ache in the end not to forget the charges thats will cost you whenever you re new.

So coordinate with your company HR and see what they will advice you.

Thank you very much for  your concern ,......i apprecaite :)

DrYasirHanif wrote:

Thank you very much for  your concern ,......i apprecaite :)

Any time homie ;)

permanent visa for Parents

I am an engineer , i have been offered job in MARAFIQ, Yanbu Location.I am planning to come with my family(Spouse & Child) ,i am Only son  to My parents,they are dependent on me.
1)How should i approach my Company to have my parents with me in yanbu.
2) How should i approach for getting Mediclaim insurance to them from my employer.

Has someone faced this situation

PLEASE READ SAtha

Hydere_gm wrote:

Well, Saudi System is a tough thing in this matter.

What I can advice you to do is coordinate with your company to grant you the permission to sponsor your parents for in the end the company is the one who is sponsoring you. You could also bring them under visit visa but the matter here is that you will keep on re newing it whenever it ends. Its going to be a head ache in the end not to forget the charges thats will cost you whenever you re new.

So coordinate with your company HR and see what they will advice you.

Drear:
you can bring them by visit visa,and keep extending