Egyptian ID Card

Hello,

Thanks for your help..

What is the process and how long does it take to obtain an Egyptian national ID card in Egypt?

My father is Egyptian and I need to acquire an ID myself before I start school in Cairo in January.

I am working on my Egyptian Birth Certificate, but if you also have insight into the processing time in Egypt I would be very grateful.

Thank you :)

-dahlia

I think you have to get your birthday certification at first, then you will buy an application to fill for issuing your Egyptian ID.
The process of issuing it may take around 15 days.

I think there is a way to get an ID in three days if your papers are complete. let me check for you. it is done in Abbasia.

hello all

How long does it take to obtain an Egyptian national ID card in Egypt?

My father is Egyptian and I need to acquire an ID myself before I start school in Cairo in January.

I am working on my Egyptian Birth Certificate, but if you also have insight into the processing time in Egypt I would be very grateful.

-dahlia

Hello dahlia,
You may need to check this link
as ministry of interior has released this website to enable the public to order an online ID that will be delivered to you at your address,
according to the site, it will cost you about 56.25 EGP
Hope this is useful for you, and good luck :)

Best Regards,

Just got mine yesterday at the Egyptian consulate in NYC. If you can get here today, tomorrow is the last day.
Good luck to you in Egypt, my self and wife will be moving to Egypt soon as well. Regards

Thank you I was actually there yesterday and it was so busy. I still don't have my birth certificate so I don't think they can do it..

They let it slide to do many people. Talk to Mr Yaser, maybe he can do it for you ( if you still around ) he's a slim guy with glasses with a big smile on hid face. Good luck to you.

you have 2 options : either to buy the document from a police station and fill it, it costs 15 EGP and takes 15 working days or to pay 75 EGP which takes 3 working days.

you must have prove of your address + birth certificate + education certificate or "work in case you are working".

good luck.

Hello,  Today I went for updating my ID data .and I asked for people who wanna create ID for the 1st time.they told me that birth certificate ,address proof are necessary.in addition to signing the ID application from school where you study.

I can support and help you
Contact me