Need advise from expats already living in Singapore (A pakistani hindu

Hello concerned

My name is Manoj kumar and iam a hindu residing in Pakistan. I know many members may not contact me just because iam Pakistani.

But let me do my effort.

Buddies i would like to move singapore for starting my career in Singapore. I have 1.8 years of experience in accounting/finance, i am an mba from reputed university here, and also i have been working as a freelance academic writer for business studies subjects.

How Singapore would be for me? Should i apply from here (pakistan) or should i go there and starting applying staying there?

I have few more queries as well, i would appreciate if anyone can message me or add me. I will welcome all ideas from members.

I know many members may not contact me just because iam Pakistani.

That's less likely here as most expats know people are people, not Pakistani, British or whatever.

I can't help you with your questions, but I can wish you good luck.

Singapore is very selective in which foreigner it lets in to work there.
To be successful, you must have specific skills or experience that is not easily available among locals. In most cases, this means at least three years work experience applicable to the job applied for. But if you have special niche skills, you may make it happen earlier.
Also, you need a university degree recognised by MoM. Many third world degrees are not. Check if yours is!
And, as I already wrote in your other thraed, you need to be physically present in Singapore to have a realistic chance of being invited to interviews.

i am also planning to move singapore but i need to know are degrees going to be verified before applying to job

arsalbaig wrote:

i am also planning to move singapore but i need to know are degrees going to be verified before applying to job

I don't think you can move Singapore - even though it's a small country it will probably stay where it is for the foreseeable future. (:-))
Yes, all degrees, certificates and other documents will be verified with the originating institution during the work pass application process. This is shown by the "pending input from vetting agencies" status entry in MoM's online system.