Physiotherapits and psychologists

our clinic has constant requests for physiotherapists and counselling services

Please contact me if you know anyone with these skills who would like some part-time work

Dr Donna Robinson
Medconsult Clinic
Bangkok

Hello DrDonnaRobinson

Welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to place an advert in our Healthcare jobs in Bangkok so as to better spread the word.

Also you can register your clinic in our directory Clinics in Bangkok so that members seeking health treatment can stumble on your contact infos.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Donna

Have you any position for a retired ophthalmologist  in your clinic.
Do you know of any mobile clinic I could join on a voluntary bases for screening patients. I know full well that I am not allowed to practice in Thailand.

Would appreciate your reply. My email ad [email protected]

Thanking you in anticipation

Dr P B Kassen

Hi.

I am Male Nurse, having experience of 12 years with specialization in Critical Care. I have been working in different positions. Those positions were, Critical Care Nursing & Management & JCI coordinator, Nursing Education, Home Rehabilitation Planning, Range of Motion exercise, Cardiac Rehabilitation Therapy First Aid, Disaster, Wound Management Coordinator and Adult Cardiac life support certified. I am Computer skilled and works on various programs and health machines properly.
please, contact me via email or by calling me at 0947-683818 (Bangkok).

Thank you.

Regards,

S. Iqbal

Hi Iqbal,

Please post your advert in the Healthcare jobs in Bangkok section with details of your qualification and skills.

Regards,

David.