Arriving in two weeks - advice on where to visit / eat / drink

Hi Guys,

My partner and I are due into Santiago in two weeks and would welcome any advice on where visit/eat/drink etc.

We have identified Chile as the place to relocate ourselves and potentially our business (assuring we enjoy ourselves!) so any advice or experience you can share here too would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lee

Hello Lee and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to give you some nice tips.

You can check out our directory : Restaurants in Santiago to find some contact infos of where to eat / drink.

Please feel free to recommend any other business, like bars, clubs in our directory so that other members in the future can benefit from the info.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello if you want having fun by the night you can go to barrio bellavista or some clubs nearest Universidad de Chile law school (i don't know exactly the name of the streets, sorry)

To watch sightseing you can visit Santa lucia hills (Cerro santa Lucia) or go to nearest place from "La moneda" (La moneda is where the president works?? if she really work...)

Sorry i don't know to much about Santiago because i'm from Los Angeles (Bio-Bio)

Have a good trip.

Hi

My name is Mario and I am from Argentina but I lived here since December 2007 so I know many pubs with great beers such as Guinness.

Indeed, we can talk on Skype (metlucero is my user) in order to help you with all the information that you need.

Best Regards,

Mario

P.S. My personal email is [email protected]

How was your trip?