LOAN FOR EDUCATION..

Hello everyone,
Is it possible to get loan in saudi arabia for education purposes?? what if the student is studying abroad not in saudia??

Hello Mr. Kool,

I have not seen the heading of 'education; among the list on any bank's loan scheme. This does not mean you should not try to get the loan. Most banks offer 'personal loans' where you do not need to declare where you will be spending the money..

If you have a family member working in Saudi on a permanent job, he will qualify to apply for a loan of SR 100,000 at typically 3.5 to 4 % interest rate which is amongst lowest in the region. ( this will depend on his salary and other criteria )

If you feel appropriate, you may PM me giving details on what course you are interested in perusing, I might be able to suggest partial or full scholarship available to Pakistani nationals. :)

Thank you for your reply :) I'm already studying abroad and stuck in financial crisis so, I was thinking if my dad would take loan and help me out.. Thanks anyway I will suggest him about to inquire about personal loans. :)