New to perth

Hello :),
I am Sarah from Algeria, I am in the oil &gas industry and recently moved to Perth for my job....
I am looking to meet people around...

Hello Sarah,
How are you?
I wonder, hotel and restaurant management student can possibly apply in an oil industry?
Thank you
KJ

Hi Sarah , I m Remy from Zimbabwe. Been in Perth for just over 2 years. I m happy to share any information you may need to know about Perth. Feel free to ask any questions. I run my own company but worked in Accounting for over 10 years in South Africa

Regards

Remi
[email protected]

Hi Sarah, hope you well ,I am Redha been here for a few years  with my wife and tow kidsI work in construction.

Hi Sarah, how are you? I moved to Perth last year April, i m working in oil and gas industry as well. How are you settling down here?

Wendy.

hi Sarah This side Rajiv from India. So how you are feeling at Perth? and hows the weather?

Hi Sarah
Marta here
New in Perth too and looking for friends, specially female as I have a partner

Hello Marta :),
I would really appreciate meeting you...I am also looking for friends around Perth...

hi Sarah

yes my email is mgr9806atgmaildoccom

please email me and I will send my number. happy to meet anytime

Hi Karen

I am an Accountant too. I would love to know if you work here as an accountant. please let me know if OK to contact you.

Thanks

Mayra

Hi Wendy,
I am good thanks, hope you doing the same...

I moved here 5 months ago as a wireline engineer, and i am not doing much except work as I dont know people here to share with, so I am looking to meet peolpe to share basic things like going out, sport,shopping and talks... all what friends do :)

Hello Sarah, I'm Richard. Nice to make friends with you :)