Accommodation wanted in Gozo

Couple M57, F51 and one small dog (Ralph) looking to move to Gozo in Mid November to retire.  I am currently retiring after working for the Ministry of Defence since I was 18 years old.  Looking to long term rent for six months in Ghajnsielem (preferably, but would look at other villages, provided they are quiet & the accommodation will take a dog). Looking for a 3 bed apartment or house, with a balcony, garage & small garden or courtyard - would love a nice view too! Have been over to Gozo on a number of occasions on holiday & love the peace & quiet & the beauty of the island - looking forward to starting a new life for ourselves there & meeting & making new friends!

Hello MartinAndover,

Posting an ad in the Housing in Malta section might help you in your search.

I also think that it would be nice if you can get in touch with the real estate experts, here are some contacts for you : Real estate agencies in Malta.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Priscilla,

Thank you very much for the information.  I will look at the Estate Agents.  I also might think that it may be worthwhile to come to Gozo for a day or two in early November to see if it is better to contact owners directly.  I will probably stay in Xlendi and then vist Xhagra and Ghajnsielem before visiting the Agents in Victoria. Really looking really forward to living in Gozo. England is sadly becoming a not very nice place to live.

Martin   :cheers:

I have PM'd you with info, please check.