Kids entertainment stuff

Been here 7 yrs now married to an irish girl and have 2 kids. Started off living with inlaws in dublin for the 1st yr (BAD MISTAKE) though we saved a lot of money still could not afford to buy a hse in the capital but living in Kells now ---out in the sticks land--- from my experience living here kells dublin same thing to me just plenty of pubs pubs etc.. i would very much love to take my kids to theme parks and other kids entertainment stuff but there is a complete lack of it??? boy i would go back to london tomorrow as it has everything including many free musuems great transport and ofcourse curry places.

Hello Wotdahell,

As you have previously posted on a very old thread, i have created a new topic with your post on the Dublin forum.

What brings you to Expat.com? How can we help you please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I was just wondering if there were any people like my self who just don't like it here and wish they were back somewhere in England. My wife does have many cousins here but no one seem to want to link up unless it's their birthdays (no babysitter availabe so i have to stay behind). Being a Parent i just want to take my kids to different places and enjoy things together. I feel like i'm a grump but being born in London and my parents are from Pakistan so i guess i've had the best of both worlds. I'm afraid it's not happening here at all.