Urgent response pls.

Hi William, this is a very useful blog I have been reading all posts and response more than 48hrs and I know my questions will be very simple  for you to answer.

I am a Nigerian, I just got a 30days Tourist visa to see my 3yrs Brazilian girlfriend that I love so much for the first time. I am looking at the possibilities to stay longer than 30days or even get Married to her to live with her forever.

My questions goes thus:
1. Is it possible we get married within the validity of my Visa (30days) and start the permanence process?

2. If possible, what are the documents that will be required to bring along with me for the permanence process.

3. Can you please tell me the step by step procedure on how we can work things out from my first week stay in Brazil.

Thanks so much in Advance.
Waiting in anticipation.

It would be virtually impossible to get married in Brazil during a 30 day visa, since the Permission to Marry (Habilitação de Casamento) stage itself takes 30 days. I don't know if you would succeed in obtaining a visa extension, but that is something you could request through the Federal Police once you're here. Ideally you should request the extension (prorrogação de estada) about 3 or 4 days before your initial stay expires.

The documents you require for both the marriage and subsequent VIPER Permanent Visa application are clearly explained in the very first posting on this topic thread. The first part of the list are the documents just for the marriage and the second part of the list are the documents for the VIPER.

If you have ALL the documents ready and in perfect order before you arrive, and if you can get an extension of your stay then you could get married during the stay if you were to apply at the Cartório where you'll be getting married within the first few days following your arrival in Brazil, otherwise there is not much of a chance.

Sorry, my internet went down (it's Brazil) and I didn't get the chance to include the link to the topic with the list of documents for marriage and VIPER Permanent Visa..... here it is:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

Thank you very much William, I really appreciate your useful response. I will see what I can do about the Documents ASAP.
Thanks Again.