Getting married with tourist visa in Norway

hello im in norway now..tourist  visa,, its still allowed getting married here because i've been here  1month ,, hope u help my concern. thank

Yes its allowed but u hve to submit ur docs and obtain the license for marriage

what r the requirements ?

if i apply its allowed 2 apply permanent visa after marriage?

Your birth certificate and a certificate to show that u r single from ur home country .since u r from philiipines im nt sure what r special fr u.plz chk the previous replies.we all clearly mentioned what to do.if u dont submit these u willnot get this u hve this already with u

no i don't have  yet i know that requirements but maybe its another requirements thats y i ask here..  after married its allowed to apply permanent visa?

Normally i dont think they encourage that but if u qualify as a skilled worker then they allow i heard stories of a person who did that.i think she replied u b4 stephy25

but i can get my birth and cenumar 2 the phil... but its allowed  u can apply fiancee visa  while u where here in norway if u have tourist visa?

For applying fiancee visa too u need to get these docs.i think its possible to apply am not sure.

aww ok thanks. gbu

its ok if no red ribbon ? only cenomar?

exchanged documents between countries not ratified by the Haag convention needs to be Legalized by the Department of Foreign Affairs (red-ribboned as termed by Pinoys) and then Authenticated by the Royal Norwegian Embassy.. for my case, Legalized documents were accepted by skatteetaten when I applied for the test certification (or marriage license), even tho it didnt have the signature authentication by the Norwegian Embassy..

so as far as I know, NO... your CENOMAR needs to be Red-ribboned, and to be sure, also authenticated by the Royal Norwegian Embassy.. 

please read more here:
- Apostille-and-legalisation -

How long after wedding  does it take to recieve  the marriage  certificate?

May be a week

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Applied for family immigration/Resident permit
By stivenson
hady fatish
Marriage certificate
By hady fatish
Inquiry for mariage between Kenyabn and Norwegian
By Bjornar1991
hady fatish
Name change marriage certificate