Hello everyone

Good morning to everyone !
Am new to this site, currently living in Kuwait for a moment working for a Retail business as a Asst. Logistics Manager, but will be migrating soon to Dubai to seek new opportunities.  During my long stay, I would be awaiting to meet new good friends in the region. As I am quite open-minded, simple, friendly who likes to live in the moment, having a good sense of humor. Sending you this mail to say hello from the sunny desert of Kuwait.
Have a wonderful day.
Cheers !!!

Most welcome to UAE's forums! When will you be moving, Alfred?

thanks for your response, should travel could in december.
cheers

Hi again Alfred,
Dubai Expat.com forumers have started to organize regular meet ups, which are a good way to start networking! So keep an eye on top of the forum where they are regularly announced!
Cheers
Arlette

thank you so much for the update.
please can you advise me of the later development,incase i miss visiting the site.
thanks again for your help
cheers
and have a nice day

Hello Alfred,
I'll give you a tip if you can't come regularly on the site: you can subscribe to the forum and you'll receive a notification in your web email about anything new on the forum!
For instance, in the Dubai forum, scroll down the list of topics and you'll see a link to Subscribe to this forum. That's it!
Hope this helps :)
Cheers
Arlette

PS: this is of course valid for just any forum on expat-blog!

whaooo it worked, thanks !!
you deserve a treat for this!!