Jarir bookstore iphone 6

hi there,
i'm just wondering whether or not online pre-order is necessary if i buy an iphone 6 from Jarir Bookstore.
Is anyone out there already bought one? they have enough in stock or i have to lineup and wait in line to get one.

Thanks!

Never was an iPhone fan , but why on earth people would stand in long lines for so many hours  just for a phone?? :o
Sorry but don't have your answer .I guess if you are a desperate fanboy then get in line.

Wait, havent you heard of the ridiculous issue with the iPhone 6?  It is made of aluminum and bends really easily.  Just having it in your pocket molds it in the shape of your thighs when you sit.  I guess it will make it easy to hold it tight against your face with a curvature in it!  :lol:

very funny hahahahaha
but talk about selectively picking and choosing the information that suits you best.
user-friendly and easy hand-on phone are the characters I consider when it comes to choose a phone.
regarding the bendgate, a cell shell is an available solution.h

have you check for its availability in jarir or extra store here in jubail? i am also interested to buy one.

Trapezius wrote:

Wait, havent you heard of the ridiculous issue with the iPhone 6?  It is made of aluminum and bends really easily.  Just having it in your pocket molds it in the shape of your thighs when you sit.  I guess it will make it easy to hold it tight against your face with a curvature in it!  :lol:

That's with the Plus (the 5.5" screen) model, but more of a reality it's been blown out of proportion.

Check out: http://www.cnet.com/news/bending-iphone … re-a-twit/

please be guided that the topic is not the flaws or brilliancy of the iphone 6 but its the iphone 6 in jarir bookstore.

@reine05ce

not yet. Tomorrow i think i hit Extra in Dammam.
some of my colleague said you have to line up to get one, no online pre-order.
But there probably scarce chance to get one with such a heavy demand right now.

extra dammam still have stock for 16 64GB?

Trapezius wrote:

Ya ya its ridiculous, the new thing on the Internet is called #bendgate.Its trending worldwide , why would apple make such a poor choice of hardware, design.
:huh:

reine05ce wrote:

please be guided that the topic is not the flaws or brilliancy of the iphone 6 but its the iphone 6 in jarir bookstore.

Ohh so  sorry man,  but anyways  from what it looks like from the  outside of Jarir bookstores in riyadh.There is always a huge line for iPhone 6 and + .
What my suggestion is just wait for couple of weeks till the heat dies out,if you really want it in like a week then order it from other countries.Just saying

Djzubaid wrote:

Ohh so  sorry man,  but anyways  from what it looks like from the  outside of Jarir bookstores in riyadh.There is always a huge line for iPhone 6 and + .
What my suggestion is just wait for couple of weeks till the heat dies out,if you really want it in like a week then order it from other countries.Just saying

its okay man... i was also just saying..ahaha

yeah, its really hard to get at this moment. still have to be in a long queue to have one.

Hi all ! Is Iphone 6+ worthy for money?

I'm a local not in expat I also know how to speak Arabic of course keep in mind that idevices in Saudi Arabia don't have FaceTime also there's the BENDING ISSUE :cool: I bought the iPhone 5 before not good I suggest u get yourself an Xperia Z2 or HTC One m8 which beats the iPhone 6 Plus in every way possible also عيد مبارك 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑

@D7OMY2014
Why IPhones are not implanted with FaceTime in Saudi?

All iDevices has Facetime in it and it will also work here in saudi Arabia. Im also interested to upgrade my iphone to iphone 6, i just dont know yet if Jarir Jubail still has stocks. i would go for iPhone 64gb Space gray.. if you happen to buy in jarir tell me if it is available. Thank you

D7OMY2014 wrote:

I'm a local not in expat I also know how to speak Arabic of course keep in mind that idevices in Saudi Arabia don't have FaceTime also there's the BENDING ISSUE :cool: I bought the iPhone 5 before not good I suggest u get yourself an Xperia Z2 or HTC One m8 which beats the iPhone 6 Plus in every way possible also عيد مبارك 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑

:offtopic: Damn I too wanna add sheeps and other emojis  :D

as i've known iphones from Jarir (not sure with Extra) dont have facetime on it since the supposedly pre-installed app has been banned in the Kingdom. But Iphone units sold in Jubail Center do have facetime.

hi there

still am waiting for Mobaily office to bring it again .

http://www.istocknow.com
well here is something that might help few waiting people.