Wana buy a new laptop in Abu Dhabi,not very cheap/not to expensive...!

any recomandation? what product? where may I found the best tech products and prices???

You can try:
1. Emax
2. Carrefour
3. Jumbo Electronics

you'll get the best laptops at competitive prices :)

Try Sharaf DG

try www.souq.com  Its a good station for online shopping. the rates are also very low compare to retail shops in city. & its a trustworthy website for electronic products, deliver the items on your place.

I personally wont recommend buying laptops from website. There is a huge possibility of these products getting damaged while being shipped.
Plenty of variety available in the market, you may buy HP, Toshiba, Asus, Sony...it depends on your budget.
I will recommend Toshiba. I have brought 4 since 2002 and all are excellent.

but I & lots of people in my office already purchased laptops from this website. their shipping process is very good. Anyways it depends on the choice of individual..

Prashant.w wrote:

but I & lots of people in my office already purchased laptops from this website. their shipping process is very good. Anyways it depends on the choice of individual..

hi dear, people in your office are lucky enough to receive it in one piece. For your info, souq.com don't have their own delivery team. I work in a courier company and I know how many complains of damaged shipments we get everyday.

Yet the best solution is to find a right model in any of the mall then search it for online, as so far online retailers were the cheapest in UAE. As an option I can recommend to look for an online retailers platform menarate.com where you'll find the latest laptop prices and specifications for comparison

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct