In Warsaw from Saudi - wishing to make new friends

HI ALL ! IM  BOY 22 IM FROM SAUDI ARABIA  :cool:   ALONE IN WARSAW    I LIVE HERE TO STADY IN WARSAW UNIVERSITY MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE ITS NOT BAD :unsure  BUT I HOPE TO MAKE FRIENDS SPEAKS ENGLISH TO LEARN MORE  :top:  I LIKE TO KNOW GOOD  :rolleyes:   AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE   :par:

MY EMAIL : it1(a)hotmail.it     :heart:
(a)= @

and thanks *  :cheers:

Welcome on board,

It would be very pleasant for the whole community if your lower your caps lock to read your post more comfortable.
A few more words about yourself would be also much appreciated, the more people know who you are the larger your social network will be. By participating and sharing on several forums will increase your network as well.

no body here ????

Hello lil7777

I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Warsaw section so as to increase your chances to meet new people.

Also, please avoid to write in CAPITAL letters, as members tend to overlook messages written in caps lock. The latter is considered as shouting on the forum too. This is a very bad practise.

Also as a new member, I invite you to tell us more about yourself, your name, since when you are in Warsaw university? What are you studying?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

im here study political science and my name is sull i m here before for 1 weeks

a go
and i hate Racism people :)

hi, my name is Jamal,i am from Saudi Arabia too.living in Warsaw. i couldn't read your email good.
so, i give you my mobile No : 791 92 00 94  you can call me.
have a good day