UAE Visit visa Fees, while you are entering from Batha border.

Hi Friends,
Assalam-o-ALikum,

Anybody can share the recent trip of UAE from Batha border, that what is fees structure  for one month visit visa for UAE. last year when I went to UAE, the fees was 100 UAE Dhs. but now I am listning that fees structure has been revised and increased. How much now?

Malik

I visited Dubai from about a month it was 200SAR per person and I think they took 60-100SAR for car insurance.

Note: make sure you have an ATM or credit card they don't take cash payments ;p

Thnx dear :)

Hi

This is S.Syed,Riyadh. I am planning to go abu dhabi by road. Profession in my iqama " Computer Programmer" and in my passport "Steel Fixer" I will bring passport and original iqama. Can i get on arrival visa by road on uae border.

And other question is, how much the visa fees. and can i pay by cash? Is it required to exchange the money for paying cash.

Please advice

by

S.Syed

I went to UAE 2 months ago by road through Batha boarder, the visa fees per person was 200 Dhs, car insurance for 10 days was (I think) 100 Dhs. Original Iqama you should have with you while travelling. NO CASH will be accepted, Only ATM or credit card will be accepted. Regarding the profession on Iqama, I am not sure about it, better to confirm with UAE embassy in Riyadh. Exit fees will also be placed when you exiting the UAE and it was perhaps 30 Dhs per person.

Is iqama validity of less than a month would be an issue at border for on arrival uae visa for expat coming from Saudi Arabia??

may be it'll be an issue, because normally they required 3 months validity.

i like to thanks to all.

I am bringing Passport,Orginal Iqama,2 photos,Car Istimarah,Driving Licence, these documents are enough or any company letter required with chemper attestation.

And My Car Istimarah is valid for another one year and Fahas was expired. Is it OK?

Can some clarify?

by
S.Syed

i like to thanks to all.

I am bringing Passport,Orginal Iqama,2 photos,Car Istimarah,Driving Licence, these documents are enough or any company letter required with chemper attestation.

And My Car Istimarah is valid for another one year and Fahas was expired. Is it OK?

Can some clarify?

by
S.Syed

Brother

I have 2 questions

1)  Is it confirmed, UAE border, they will accept debit card?
2)  For my car,i  am using 95 patrol. In UAE, which category patrol i have to take?

Please clarify

by
S.Syed Labbai

Thank you guys, Last week i went UAE and return safely.

syedlabbai wrote:

Thank you guys, Last week i went UAE and return safely.

Please share details

what documents/fees required at border,
how is road
travel time and anything you prefer to share with others

hi,

I went with family (2 adult + 1 child) they charged 650 SAR.  and car insurance 150 SAR for 10 days and while return  you have to 35 AED per passport for exit stamp.

Documents: Passport and Orginal Iqama for you and family.

Check the Iqama Profession before travel

From riyadh, after check post around 65 KM take exit of SA'AD /Houf and go stright, you will see clear sign board for UAE and  it goes, border of Hofuf. After some point you will find one round about,  there keep right for UAE Bath Border (If  you take left means, it will go qatar). Road is very good and keep careful for camel crossing.

If your going first time, prefer to travel day time

You can use ATM card or Credit Card for paying visa office. If you have hot money, then there is small grosser y shop inside the UAE emigration building, there you can buy E-Dirham Card

how much time from riyadh to dubai,
if we follow speed limit
and availability of fuel stations

for me 12 hours including immigration to reach abu dhabi.

from riyadh to batha border thru SA'AD/Hofuf, lot of petrol bulk is there. But from Bath Immigration towards Abu Dhabi nearly 200 KM, there is no petrol bulk. It is better full the tang in border is itself. Before saudi border there are 3 bulk is there.

I wanted to visit Dubai by Saptco Bus. My Iqama Profession is "Electronics & Communication Technician"(Funny electroni AlEtisalat), Am I eligible for On Arrival Visa from Saudi-Uae Border?