Companies that issue work permits to non EU citizens

is anyone familiar with UK based companies that are hiring non EU citizens and are capable of providing sp[sponsorship and work permits to do so?. i'm a Sri Lankan copywriter, currently seeking work in south west of England; mainly Bristol or Gloucestershire. Since jobs in advertising are not considered shortage jobs in England i need a sponsorship and work permit from a company in the UK with my job offer. I have been applying online at every known job site and posed my CV on pretty much every recruitment site available. It would be very helpful if anyone could refer a company that is cable of offering me a sponsorship.

The list is here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati … rs-workers
Good Luck.

cheers, i'm surprised i missed this when i initially checked out the gov.uk site. thank you so much.

Hello Denuk,

I wish you luck with your job hunt. I wanted to remind you that I have come across many members on these forums who have reported SCAM companies who will offer you a job first and then ask you to remit money for arranging Visa and related expenses.

Please be sure that once you are offed a job, you will be supposed to pay visa fees as per schedule of UK high commission in your home country. :)

i'm currently also looking into the sevices of this company and would like to know if anyone is familiar with it?

ICVFS

http://www.cvforwarding.co.uk/index.htm

Hi Dinuk,

I took ICVFS service a month ago. They have not responded to any of my emails. Did you finally get enrolled for their services too?
I think it is a fake company

Although they did respond to my emails they stop responding once i asked them if they could provide proof of their legitimacy. i had to inquire due to the fact that there are many fraud companies in that market, they didn't respond after that. their numbers also turned out to be fake and i found it suspicious that they had listed a different address on their website as appose to the one on their Linkedin and google+ accounts, so i checked up on it and couldn't find the office at the given locations. so safe to say this company is a fraud and i would advice you not to make any payments to them or have any affiliations with them.

Hello Friends,

When ever you suspect that an organisation offering Employment/ Visas could be a scam, you should report it to the EB team, I am sure they have mechanism to investigate if that organisation is working against the interests of members at large. Thanks :)

Well unfortunately I am a victim of ICVFS fraud. I already paid $200. This guy CONRAD SMITH from ICVFS told me all the rosey rosey story and I paid. They just sent me one introductory Mail and no response from them after that. All the Accounts created on LinkedIn are also FAKE. I do not think anybody of them even exists in the world.

I paid them more than a month back and nobody is taking me calls even. There is one number which I believe is working. Conrad picked up once. As soon as he got to know its me he said I will call you back in 20 minutes and as i knew nobody called.

This number is +447545611165. Whatsapp is also there on this number. I am planning to file a lawsuit. Did anyone check their office addresses too?

#fake #ICVFS #scam

Mr. Singh,

Sorry to know that you fell victim to a scam and lost money.

This must be a lesson to thousands of EB members who are constantly warned by old members and EB team never to pay a single penny to an organisation or an individual for a promise to offer you a job or a visa.  :(

Hard luck. It is not just about money. I was expecting them to help me out with the process and they turned out to be fakesters.

I am still stunned that they have so many fake accounts on linkedIn. Check.

Hi, Ekmeet
I suggest you report this company here: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud
Regards, Bob

Ok guys, i guess there was a confusion. The CEO of ICVFS, Conrad Smith mailed and messaged me to apologize on the behalf of the whole team.

He was traveling and nobody took notice of my application. He has also initiated the refund of my money as i was not satisfied with his services. He has assured me that he will help me with the whole process still. I take back any words said against him.

I hope he deliver what he had stated initially. Good luck. I will keep u posted with my experience with ICVFS.

When you receive your money in full back, then, and only then, do take your words back. But you still haven't received your money, so wait until that happens.