Nikah in Saudi Arabia for American Citizen

Alsalam Alaykom
Im Sudanese girl have saudi Igama ID and live with my family .. My guy is from America and he lived there .. He want come to Saudi to doing Nikah .. When I ask court of nikah they said I cant doing nikah if he come by Umrah visa ..
My question is :
How can he come to Saudi by visit visa ? He didn't have any of his family here..
If he come by Umrah visa can American embecy doing nikah for us ?
Thank you

Go back to Sudan and marry him there then you can invite him to KSA for visit from time to time.

Thank you for reaply .. I cant go to Sudan its very hard for me speacialy all my family on saudi .. I want do nikah in saudi please help me

Mona mohamedfm wrote:

Thank you for reaply .. I cant go to Sudan its very hard for me speacialy all my family on saudi .. I want do nikah in saudi please help me

You are living in Dammam, find information to do Nikah in Bahrain.

People here on visit or Umrah visa cannot get married here in Shariah courts.

As for US Consulate, if both of you were non-Muslims, you could.  As long as the groom is Muslim, the marriage has to take place in a Shariah court for it to be valid.

Sudan, USA, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Mauritius, Maldives.... (start googling)

Us embassy does not perform any marriages.

Your options are limited. You should decide where you would like to eventually live with your future husband and marry accordingly. You can go to Sudan to marry him, which you've already stated is difficult for you. He could bring you to the USA on a fiance visa and marry you there. He cannot come here on a hajj/umrah visa for anything other than hajj/umrah, and since it would be difficult for him to go through the process of finding a job and relocating to Saudi legitimately and then marrying you, getting married in Saudi isn't an ideal option for you at this time anyhow. Best of luck to you!

Am saudi and i can see how much you love him

I can help you

Send me message to tell you how  ;)

wiz.khaled wrote:

Am saudi and i can see how much you love him

I can help you

Send me message to tell you how  ;)

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself. For security reasons please do not post email addresses or phone numbers on an open forum.

Please read the terms and conditions of joining this forum which you can find at the bottom of this page.

If you have information that may be beneficial to the OP, please post it here on the forum so that others may benefit from this information. 

Thank you.