Life in Colombo

Hi

I want to know more about Colombo.
is it a good place to work or Live?
:)

Yes indeed, it's wonderful place, good climate. Fast developing, lots of activities, balanced work / fun environment.
However it also depends on what you are looking at. Like holiday, leisure life, employment, business or just fun?

Hi Makhma

I mean for work   :)

Yes. its a nice place to work and live. You have the option of living in Colombo which so considered a small city but it's happening with restaurants, bars, clubs, golf and nice people.
Work visa may be a little challenge based on profession.
Medical, education and other facilities such as roads, taxis, yuk tuks are easily accessible.
Shopping is not bad as well.
If you have specific questions do write. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

do you know if it's ban work Visa for Iranian people or not?  :/

Trust me the place is very safe compared to Africa (Where I'm Working now).Lots of opportunities,Night life,Tourism etc.Be a little cautious when you are near coastal areas.

Yeah actually. I also live in Colombo. It's a better place for live.

I am so happy to see her interest. Yes, defiantly Colombo is a good place to work or Live. largest city of Sri Lanka. Colombo is a unique approach to different in style, in its ethos of customer care and in the attention to detail that has been infused into every element of its property and service. I am in Colombo. Now living an apartment PLATINUM 1 - Real Estate in Colombo so that I know about Colombo very well. it is the good choice of living Colombo City fronting the Galle Road with expansive Ocean Views. This 20 floor state-of-the-art building is made up of a premium residential condominium, high end shopping and recreational space for those in search of a prime location with a touch of luxury and style. :)

As usual tasty Sri Lankan Food will make you fat, but  go for jogging or walk down Galle face beach will make you slim !  Galle Face beach is the best place to go around before or after work.