"Rolex" Replicas

Was in China three years ago and picked up a high quality "Rolex" knock-off ("Swiss" Rolex Presidential Full18K Pearl Dial Rubies Hour Markers Diamond Bezel Men) for super cheap. Had scheduled another business trip for August which is now delayed until December. I wanted to see if anyone has a "good" connection for a top quality one that could help me purchase one and get it shipped back here in California.

Bill
[email protected]

Wow, so is the knock off water proof as well? JW

Thanks for the response. To answer your question about the watch being "waterproof," yes, thant's what I want. When I was last there, there were many different grades/quality of the Rolex fakes, yet the very best made there rival the Swiss and are almost impossible to tall the difference between the "real" Rolex watch(s).So again, I am looking for an expat who I can trust to seek out the best at the lowest yuan and send it to me. Let me know what you think. We can make the pay arrangement via PayPal to insure a secure deal.

Bill

Sorry but we don't support any "parallel market" on expat-blog.com. This discussion is now closed

Closed