Care assistant job in Malta

Hi !I am living in Ireland and working in the nursing home as care assistant. I am wandering is any similar  job in Malta and rate p/h for this job.

http://maltapark.com/jobs/jobs.aspx?sea … archcat=s4
also check out the etc website

i dont know salaries but if you look at some of the adverts these may help

Thanks!

It's just above the minimum wage, around 4.50 euro per hour for unqualified care assistants. It's not that much more for qualified. Knowing Maltese would help but not essential.

Hi Svit , I have recently returned to the UK after working in Malta for just under a year.
I am a Registered Nurse and worked for an agency and was being paid €9 per hour Mon-Sat and €12ph on Sunday's. The carers working with us were getting about half what we got so it's pretty poor pay really and they were working seriously long hours !!!!
It was one of the main reasons for returning to the UK. In my opinion , Malta is not a serious place to work for health professionals for several reasons and from my experience of working at several places on the island , it's not too great for unqualified staff either !!! - still having said that , it's a job and I came across quite a few Brits working out there as carers and trained staff so it can be done so give it a go and good luck 👍