Opportunity in Viana Luanda

Dear ,
We are locating near Viana ,looking for HR manager as it required the following:
The Role involves: Manpower planning, recruitment, selection, placement, orientation, performance management, career planning . Write and implement. Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts. Responsible in handling Job Evaluation, Job Analysis, support the HR Director in formalizing recruitment budgets and prepare HR policies and procedures Maintain employee benefit administration such as leave records, insurance, medical and etc. Responsible for sourcing CV's through various sources like database, web site search, walk-ins, referrals. Assists in placing advertisements, as required. Co-ordinate on Certificate Attestation & VISA Processing .Coordinate on Ticketing & Pre-On Boarding activities. Maintaining Personal Files for pre-employment processes. Carry out pre-employment formalities for selected candidate

Also we are looking for an Assistant Admin Director as it required the following:
- Good communication skills
- Good in reporting on time
- Have the capacity in working under pressure
- Capable on working on schedule and time table
- excellent in excel
- capable of righting official letters and memos
- experience in office work related

Please note the available vacancy's are only for Angolans holders nationality
inbox me for more info

Hello Achi00

So as to better reach to the employment world , I invite you to place your job offerings in the Jobs in Luanda

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear  Sir

Greetings.
I know that you emphasized for the position just for Angolan national only .Anyway, I want to send my resume just in case their is a vacant position.

please i'm Angolan i live at viana square i want work with you please a have linsence driver too.contact me 921410042

hi, do you still need people for this roles?

angolana wrote:

hi, do you still need people for this roles?

You are posting on a thread that is 6 months old so you may not get a reply. :(

why??? You never know maybe some one was fired or they need more people....

@ angolana > What stumpy meant here is that the offer is quite old and the initiator didn't showed up since four months already.

Therefore, if you are looking for a job, it would be best if you can drop an ad in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/angola/luanda/.
Please feel free to choose the category that suits you the best. :)

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello..are you still looking for people to work please if yes can you contact me to send my CV . my email is [email protected]

Dear Sirs,
This is to apply for the Assit. Adm. Director position that is available in your business.
I need your e-mail to send my CV for evaluation. Should you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards.
Tony Monteiro
[Moderated by Kenjee | Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

@ > fill
@ > Tony Monteiro

The forum is not the appropriate section for job seeking,  please drop your ad in the Jobs in Luanda section and chose your area of expertise.

You can also subscribe at this section in order to receive notifications about new offers.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Closed