Rental & sales in cabrea

looking for small house or condo or apartment. one bedroom or large studio. at this time don't need anything big as it is just for me. is there anything in the $25 t0 30.000 range?  will need it long term. when my extended family moves here will need something much larger. 2 adults & young child. will buy existing house or build new. 1/2 t0  1 acre is what we are going to want. in town or on the hills close to town. 3 or 4 bedrooms, with own bathrooms. attached apt. for me or can be detached . can renovate or design an addition to fit our needs. can anyone recommend reliable & honest builders? I have extensive construction expierience & would supervise the work. we would like space for a garden , chickens, maybe goats & pigs. another question is , are there any decent pharmacies in cabrea? b. p. meds & eye drops for glaucoma? generics are fine. I also would buy a motorcycle for transportation. nothing big, but a 4-stroke. hope you can help. having been an ex-. expat from sosua  I 'm anxious to be one again.  thank you for a great & helpful site.

Lets hope you get some help!!!

you need to come and explore for answers to most of your questions.

Having lived here you should have some experience already. 

Yes you can get the meds you need

Bob K

thanks. where to stay cheaply while I explorer  $250 to 300 per month.

Hey Gypsy, you might want to reach out to Thomas Cabrera, you might be able to PM him, he has chimed in on a few of the older blogs, I believe there is one other member from that area as well, If I come accross the name I will write again. Good Luck.

thank you very much. I'm new to this site, how do I pm someone? thanks again, Tamas

Hey Gypsy. Here is a link to his profile.  To the right you will see a box that says send message, click there and you should get a pop up window that allows you to write the message. It should have his profile name in it automatically.  You will know you got a response either by your email or you will see a little envelope at the top of the page letting you know you have an unread piece of mail. Hope this helps.  https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … p;lang=en.:cool:

tried several more times, still says no language pack  exists. what should I do now?  thanks for your trying to help me. any one else have any ideas?

You may not have enough posts to message him.  I will ask him to come to the thread...

thank you very much Planner.. you have my devotion for life. everyone here gets the same.  so many of the oher ex-pat sites are seeeming to be out for personal gain. it's hard to find one you can trust. this one, I trust. you are not selling something, just helping people to know & understand the ins & outs of the D.R,  thanks again you all !!

Like the old saying goes: Each one teach one, on here it is each one help one :D  I'm pretty sure Gypsy with your experience, you will be a great contributor to the blog, once you are settled in Cabrera, be sure to post your week to week experiences, there are many newbees that read that topic :cool:

We do our best!!!!  Thanks for the nice comments, it means a lot.