Malta to Span

Hi all, Will almost complete my one year in Malta. It went by fast.  I will be moving to Spain in 2015.  Anyoe who has moved to Spain from Malta can share some info.  I will be delighted.  Any suggestion to where to go where there are English speakes at least for the start.  Thanks all.

I spent almost a year in Malta (and Gozo...) and moved to Tenerife (Santa Cruz de Tenerife specifically) after that. If you don't need to rely on the local economy for a job (or have skills that are in high demand) then Spain is a complete no-brainer.

We liked Malta and were planning to - possibly - settle down there one day. What a huge mistake that would have been!

Edit: shit I forgot to add some tips:

1. Learn the language. It's really easy.
2. Don't go to "expat" areas. Look for a real Spanish city - those are often safer, have better services, better infrastructure and are considerably cheaper.
3. Grocery shopping in Spain is at least 50% cheaper than in Malta. Buy local produce.
4. When renting, look out for apartment blocks with many neighbors and very thin walls (same as in Malta).
5. Use translators to make life easier when first settling in.