Saudi men

so I really don't get why saudi guys think any saudi female would use such a website to meet other SAUDIS. you've got the wrong idea. being saudi doesn't make it an open invitation to make friends or whatever on every social media. a lot of people probably won't understand this but I've only registered about a week ago and it's pretty annoying to be honest, so I had to make this clear since I've noticed the amount of Saudi/Arab on this site as well. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. thank you.

Ftoon abdullah wrote:

so I really don't get why saudi guys think any saudi female would use such a website to meet other SAUDIS. you've got the wrong idea. being saudi doesn't make it an open invitation to make friends or whatever on every social media. a lot of people probably won't understand this but I've only registered about a week ago and it's pretty annoying to be honest, so I had to make this clear since I've noticed the amount of Saudi/Arab on this site as well. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. thank you.

There is a 'report' tag that you can use to report unsavory posts.  Check on the top right hand edge of the post.
If you get messages on the PM system then you can block the sender.

I agreed with Saudi Men,,,,,

You know it's NOT so funny and strange as many Saudi Men sometimes don't have manners and still have that authoritarian personality and like to exploit. Also, many of their women complain about of their men not knowing how to treat them in certain private matters, sadly. So, they gladly go off seeking some better educated ones, and usually expats. There is a very high divorce rate in KSA and it's usually to do with the men's very strong personalities and intolerance. This is my opinion and you may disagree if you wish. I really hope marrying from KSA for us expats becomes more easier as some of us get offered but the details and expenses and laws make it almost impossible. Saudi women are starting to get married to expats though and this is promising.

Yeah, to treat women better in private matters only Expats knows, because of lot of experience. According to latest report, In the age of 20, British and Aussie girls enjoyed 100 Boyfriends relationship, certainly gained both, lot of experience. I meet with so many girls those left home in the age of 18 or 20.
So imagine what they have to do and tolerate just for living. Shit life!

Saudi Men are very poor they just enjoy life with one legal wife or may be two! What they should do, please advise Expats according to your best knowledge.

true, sadly. I wish I could disagree with that but yes, they do have issues with strong personalities and trying to prove their manliness. :) thank you for pointing that out, as a saudi im expected to defend other Saudis, but you just can't hide the truth.

loooooooooooooool ,i think this is the first time u use social website,,, otherwise u wouldn't be surprise of how Saudi/Arab guys reaction toward u ,look girl, if u were so much upset of that and u are trying 2 make difference, i would love 2 inform u that u will get no result,,, cause this method became an ideology for the whole community here, so i can give u a good advice,,,   

change ur 6 from female 2 male,,,, and I'll guarantee that no one here or in any other website will even think 2 say hi 2 u

best regard,

I've been around for quite sometime, actually. I'm a blogger and I use social media quite a lot. that fact saddens me, so I had to put it out even though I know it won't make any difference. it's sad that you have to change sex to have such freedom.

Game Hard wrote:

Is this a troll comment ?

Ftoon abdullah wrote:

I've been around for quite sometime, actually. I'm a blogger and I use social media quite a lot. that fact saddens me, so I had to put it out even though I know it won't make any difference. it's sad that you have to change sex to have such freedom.

Well since its been a while since i  made a serious comment ,but i just couldn't let this one go.First of all i admire your boldness for sharing your experience with us . I truly respect your judgement but in my opinion you have indeed made a difference ,as a matter of many saudi guys might  have already saw your post and felt ashamed but lets not speculate.What am saying is just dont care about these dudes and if they are really bothering you ,then report them.

Buuutttttttt!!!!! not all Saudi men are that bad, I have some saudi friends and they are fantastic, I am just speaking about the common attitudes. Many saudis are starting to complain and understand their citizens are backwards in some areas, they complain of weak education, of bad hospitals, bad roads, restaurants, and why not many proper official races tracks are made all over ksa to cut down drifting on the streets. You will find that many of the ones having awareness of these issues have been to study abroad in the UK for example.
As for us having lots of experience and that's why we know how to satisfy, then not so necessarily, it's can be connected to our high school or college year discussions! As we hear how to be romantic and thoughtful and so forth and complains of some girls flying around. Now guys who have just the one girlfriend since school or for a good few years will know what I'm on about. A decent marriage based on understanding, trust, respect and love can sort it out as well. Marriage could be classed as a great school after all. Also there is a lot of material to read on these issues in English which makes it all easy. Anyway these are private discussions which I fear will be censored so will stop here, LOL!!! Hey by the way, any parties in Jeddah for the coming vacation after a week or so? You know the Eid vacation? I have never ever been to any private party in KSA and just heard a bit about them only. HIP HOP, Rap, blues, Rave, ....!!! Well I am a Fast n Furious fan so you know what I am after!

abdullah21 wrote:

loooooooooooooool ,i think this is the first time u use social website,,, otherwise u wouldn't be surprise of how Saudi/Arab guys reaction toward u ,look girl, if u were so much upset of that and u are trying 2 make difference, i would love 2 inform u that u will get no result,,, cause this method became an ideology for the whole community here, so i can give u a good advice,,,   

change ur 6 from female 2 male,,,, and I'll guarantee that no one here or in any other website will even think 2 say hi 2 u

best regard,

Well ,your suggestion is brilliant  :joking:  ,but it seems you are quite novice on this site. Well on the general side why would a "saudi/arab" give such reactions towards a woman on a social network site.Do they get a sense of freedom from their oppressed society rule,well if so then its their problem .Other wise they will be banned on this site for such actions and for good. LOL this
Note:no woman has to change her profile as male ..

fastnfurious wrote:

Buuutttttttt!!!!! not all Saudi men are that bad, I have some saudi friends and they are fantastic, I am just speaking about the common attitudes. Many saudis are starting to complain and understand their citizens are backwards in some areas, they complain of weak education, of bad hospitals, bad roads, restaurants, and why not many proper official races tracks are made all over ksa to cut down drifting on the streets. You will find that many of the ones having awareness of these issues have been to study abroad in the UK for example.
As for us having lots of experience and that's why we know how to satisfy, then not so necessarily, it's can be connected to our high school or college year discussions! As we hear how to be romantic and thoughtful and so forth and complains of some girls flying around. Now guys who have just the one girlfriend since school or for a good few years will know what I'm on about. A decent marriage based on understanding, trust, respect and love can sort it out as well. Marriage could be classed as a great school after all. Also there is a lot of material to read on these issues in English which makes it all easy. Anyway these are private discussions which I fear will be censored so will stop here, LOL!!! Hey by the way, any parties in Jeddah for the coming vacation after a week or so? You know the Eid vacation? I have never ever been to any private party in KSA and just heard a bit about them only. HIP HOP, Rap, blues, Rave, ....!!! Well I am a Fast n Furious fan so you know what I am after!

I didn't talk about marrige and whether they're romantic or not. im only talking about certain type of Saudis by that post. I'm not even interested in that matter. yeah, sure right there are some awesome ones but you cannot, and won't ever understand what I'm saying unless you take a walk in my shoes.

and sorry, I live in riyadh and i don't know anything about those parties.

That's what we call social exclusion.

Hi all,

Again, don't hesitate to report any suspicious content/ profile.
We'll do the needful asap.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello everybody,

Just to inform you all that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla   :cheers:

Really appreciate the Team for their swift and round the clock work . :thanks:

Djzubaid wrote:

Well ,your suggestion is brilliant  :joking:  ,but it seems you are quite novice on this site. Well on the general side why would a "saudi/arab" give such reactions towards a woman on a social network site.Do they get a sense of freedom from their oppressed society rule,well if so then its their problem .Other wise they will be banned on this site for such actions and for good. LOL this
Note:no woman has to change her profile as male ..

By the way I was joking 2,
and i'll tell u why most of the guys here like that,, it all started with the face cover, when a guy here (KSA) see a woman covered her face and she is shopping or walking his ugly curious start working and he keeps thinking how she looks like under that cover, same thing In social websites, when he sees that pink symbol his ugly curious start running again, , ,

Note : if a female here need 2 take some rest change 2 male

[moderated: off topic + generalise + might be offensive post]

Joseph999 wrote:

[moderated: off topic + generalize + might be offensive post]

this will definitely be reported, but I still have something to say. "our American friends hate that" ? you're talking about a whole nation now. that's not true. and hypocrisy? I'm not defending her, and I might not be by her side for doing such stuff but that's her business not mine nor yours. you judged her and her life style but you wouldn't want anyone to do the same to you now would you? I believe that's not hypocrisy when she's not willingly doing it. she doesn't believe in it, she's only wearing hijab because she has to. that's not hypocrisy. she's just being herself.

There is no a single offensive word in my response and I challenge you if you can prove it  :|
what does it mean " might be offensive"  lol it is really funny.  if you're not sure why deleted it then, maybe because you don't like? right  :/   this seems more reasonable.
let me tell you something, if a user send to you a report read the post before you make any action. I can say my opinion without swearing ( I don't have to )  the reality may hurts yes, but that DOES NOT mean it wrong and should be deleted.
let users response and stand up for their thoughts as long as they respect each other. try to make your section a place of thinkers instead of making yourself a guardian on them. after all that, I am sure you'll delete my opinion not just because you don't like, because you used to do so,  correcting others gives a powerful feeling right  :proud

There is a dictionary website for the all swearwords in English.

http://www.noswearing.com

Ftoon abdullah wrote:
Joseph999 wrote:

this will definitely be reported , but I still have something to say. "our American friends hate that" ? you're talking about a whole nation now. that's not true. and hypocrisy? I'm not defending her, and I might not be by her side for doing such stuff but that's her business not mine nor yours. you judged her and her life style but you wouldn't want anyone to do the same to you now would you? I believe that's not hypocrisy when she's not willingly doing it. she doesn't believe in it, she's only wearing hijab because she has to. that's not hypocrisy. she's just being herself.

I did NOT say a single offensive word against you, why you reported it !!?   writing here is just wasting time.

Joseph999 wrote:
Ftoon abdullah wrote:
Joseph999 wrote:

this will definitely be reported , but I still have something to say. "our American friends hate that" ? you're talking about a whole nation now. that's not true. and hypocrisy? I'm not defending her, and I might not be by her side for doing such stuff but that's her business not mine nor yours. you judged her and her life style but you wouldn't want anyone to do the same to you now would you? I believe that's not hypocrisy when she's not willingly doing it. she doesn't believe in it, she's only wearing hijab because she has to. that's not hypocrisy. she's just being herself.

I did NOT say a single offensive word against you, why you reported it !!?   writing here is just wasting time.

funny that I didn't even report it but I knew someone would. haha. you should check your words before sending them. there may not be any swear word but they do have some offensive meaning. they way you say things reflect that.

Joseph999 wrote:
Ftoon abdullah wrote:
Joseph999 wrote:

Well you don't need to be so aggressive about it , your post got deleted because maybe just maybe , it was slightly offensive and as a matter of  fact, i did read your post , and you were going way out of the topic like'" your past experiences and saudi dating is different, hypocrisy  blah blah.Want to justify this with a dictionary? Rather not and the main reason is the "thread creator" said it would have been deleted , and you were going way too personal. Am not here trying to justify your post deletion but giving you some reasons that why it was.

Wow. You're living a hard life -_-

Watch the film called Wajda, based on a true story.
It's a good film and typical of how KSA men treat their women.

Black label society wrote:

Wow. You're living a hard life -_-

Who are you referring to? Better not be me

Welcome to your society.
Block and delete all annoyance, do not worry.

Ftoon abdullah wrote:

hey fotoon,I understand your situation.

My sister always show me the weird strange guys that they message her and we start to laugh about it, but I've to tell its not exclusive to Saudis/Arabs.I know females who complain about how men approach them in social networks and the many weird dirty messages they get. beside that I can say it could be more worse in saudi arabia and even the in the arab world to a certain extend, due to the culture strictness (in many cities in sa) and the laws.

I think you can work this issue out through your settings. but my advice to you is to have fun with it and share it sometimes with your friends and make some people smile.   :)

MohOmar wrote:

Watch the film called Wajda, based on a true story.
It's a good film and typical of how KSA men treat their women.

I've been searching high and low for this movie with English subtitles......... Can you help?

Game Hard wrote:

LOL.. I am trying so hard not to troll right now!

What do you mean Saudi men!? what do they say to you? what are we even talking about?
It sounds like your saying.. Saudi men (by default) cannot be expats mmm & they suck too... right expat community.. girl power...