Needing help around Alexandria

Hello

We are from Mexico and will be visiting Alexandria in October, do you know someone with a car able to pick us up at the train station and drive us around the city?

We are able to pay up to $250EP in ONE day.

Including:

Train station pick up. We will be arriving from Cairo to Alexandria around 9am.

Places that we would like to visit

- The Fort of Qaitbay.

-The Amphitheater.

- Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa.

- Graeco-Roman Museum.

- Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi.

-  Bibliotheca Alexandrina   

note: we are not from USA or Europe so our currency ($$$$) is similar to Egypt.

Thank you for reading.

Actually if you are talking about paing 250 Egyptian pound than its impo. but if you are talking about US dollars then tell and i may help you as i am originally from alexandria...and i have visited Mexico last year.

HI!

I dont think you will be able to visit ALL of those locations in one day. A lot of the places close at 2pm
The Fort stays open till 4pm
The Library until 5pm, If I am not mistaken.
The Roman Greaco museum has been closed for 5 years and is under going extensive renovations.

You will need a driver who knows his way around Alexandria, to take you to the Katacombs.
I would suggest doing the tour in this order;

Katacombs
Ampi Theatre
Fort
Alexandria Library.

I will ask around for a good company that can take you around.
How many people are you? The number of people may affect the price.

Trust Car

i have used them before...good variety of car that would decide the price. But you would need an arab speaking person to communicate with the driver. or you can just show him pictures and use simple English instructions.

Hi,
Once your arrival fixed, a suitable arrangement would be easier. A tour guide with airconditioned car is ready and may be cheaper.
If serious reach us.
Good luck.
Dr. IMIG

[moderate: no free publicity for your commercial activities on the forums, please!]