Homes for expats

My family might be moving to Papua new guinea and I was just wondering what the homes were like for the expats. And what are some of the benefits like? Also would I want to bring my cat and dog? Is it hard and unsafe for them? Or should I not bring them? But I really hope I get to move there because I think it would be an amazing experience.

Hello and welcome to the forum Kemanxi :)
Did you get a chance to browse the forum to check if there is any subject on your questions?
For your pets, maybe you should check the portal of the Ministry of Agriculture to check on procedures to import them?
Good luck.

Expat living is great. So far I've found the houses awesome. Lots of room to move. Depends on the compound to if it will be a good idea to bring your animals. From what I've " Heard" I think it can be quite pricey to get the domestic animals back out of the country. I am looking at moving over perm end of the year. Sadly I have to re home my beloved pooch as she would bark constantly with the set up of the house, Hubbys company have a
" No animal ban" In their compound, And I feel she will have a less quality life there, EG not much room to run around etc. If she was a cat I would bring her over tho, Much easier to hide hehe..
Anyway good luck with your move and hope all goes well