Dogs and noise

i sympathise wholeheartedly with your situation - we had to move in the end  - luckily we rent so we could do so - sadly not many others can do so as they own - i fail to see how these people can possibly regard themselves as members of the community as they clearly cannot see beyond their own selfishness...

i gave up in the end trying to muster support as I was getting attacked / barracked by the animal welfare supporters who were to all intents and purposes stating I personally should take responsibility for the deaths of dogs when the owners once they are confronted with the fines etc and they shoot their dogs once the police and municipality start to enforce their laws........plus the local support for action was nothing short of abysmal... no real commitment mainly due to fear of reprisals.... i designed and tried a dedicated website, a couple of facebook groups and phoned the papers, radio stations and the response wasnt worth my 7 months of effort... so decided to pull the plug and do my own thing

am not sure what more you can do other than go to the doctors and get him to support that your health is suffering through this and then take that to the authorities to support your allegations and force them to deal with the issue - if they dont deal with it properly and timeously in accordance with the law and the ombudsmans report and recommendations to the mayor then tell them it will go to court......I  know this has already worked for one person...,, good luck

Many many thanks for your reply, kind regards Louise. If anything positive ever come out of this I will let you know.

Good luck Louise =  i so hope you can get this sorted out  = there is nothing worse that what you are experiencing no matter what anyone says....  we had this issue from 3-4am untill 11pm every single day for 7months and the noise levels were unreal i even resorted to posting the videos i took on the Municipality facebook pages as a record and texted the warden every single time.... to go and sort it out ...... 35 texts over 10 days - he eventually ignored my texts to him.. i visited the police and the Municipality several times but the biggest culprit in this is the dog warden himself,, he has illegal kennels himself and knows all the other culprits personally..... further he will also be a king pin in the local Neighbourhood watch scheme if it ever gets as far as the Municipality running it.. ..

Our issue only got resolved by my moving house as that was our only recourse left other than putting up with the noise invasion of my home - and i was never going to do that.....

i really do wish you the best of luck