Looking for Colombian Community

Good evening ..,
i have a friend from Colombia she was looking to get connected with expats from Colombia in Cairo , i told here i'll try to help .
hope find someone :)
Accept my Regards .

Hi Kamal Maxi,

Here is the Colombian expatriates in Cairo Network, hope this might help!

She is most welcome to create an account on expat-blog, where she might find more information, and interact on different topics. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,
welcome to Egypt! I am not from Colombia unfortunately but I am fluent in Spanish and was travelling there - especially north coast. I love your country very much and I appreciate la mentalidad de la gente columbiana muchooo. I just started to dance Salsa again in Cairo because I missed it to much. And for sure I like your Vallenato also very much:-) Nearly every day I hear music from Colombia for example Domingo7.
Would be nice to meet one day.
Cuidate mucho.
ML

Marie-Lui wrote:

Hi David,
welcome to Egypt! I am not from Colombia unfortunately but I am fluent in Spanish and was travelling there - especially north coast. I love your country very much and I appreciate la mentalidad de la gente columbiana muchooo. I just started to dance Salsa again in Cairo because I missed it to much. And for sure I like your Vallenato also very much:-) Nearly every day I hear music from Colombia for example Domingo7.
Would be nice to meet one day.
Cuidate mucho.
ML

Please read the Topic again ^_^ 
Not David who's in Egypt  :)

There are a lot Colombians in Cairo, the best way is going to the embassy, they will connect her with many people.

Hello, I am from Colombia but working in Assyut, in any case I have some colombian friends in Maadi who will help her to contact other compatriots. in case, my email [email protected]. Regards

Hola  soy Mona del Cairo  Egypcia  soy guia touristica me gusta conocerte

MonaIsmail wrote:

Hola  soy Mona del Cairo  Egypcia  soy guia touristica me gusta conocerte

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you.

only Colombians or Latinos?

Hi Im right now in Cairo, Would like to contact any Colombian people ?? Merci !!