American moving to Tianjin in January!

Hello everyone!

I'm a 19 year old female from California, USA but I'm currently living in Colorado. I'm becoming an au pair for a family who is living in Tianjin and I'm moving over there in January for one year. I'm taking a Mandarin class in my college right now, so hopefully by the time I move, I can understand some basic conversations.

I don't know too much about Tianjin, so I was wondering if we can talk about it a little on here! As well as get to know each other so I wont be completely alone in Tianjin! Ahaha~

Welcome to Tianjin~~~~

Welcome to Tianjin, and if you have problems, give me a call or something on

[Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the thread for your own safety.  Thank you]

. Hope we can hang out sometime.
Michael

Hi, i think you have been in tianjin now. i hope you could love the life in tianjin though there may many problems.
i am also living in tianjin (binhai district), so if you want to make more chinses friends pls contact with me.

hello dear i am jerry i am 72 so only want to be a friend and give what ever assistance i can, i have lived in china for 8 years now send reply if still looking for help or friends  jerry