Michael here Kuwait

Been in town (Kuwait) for the last 11 1/2 years with my family. Started an expats e-newsletter, I'm looking for local contributions (stories and pics - not money!)

email or subscribe on [email protected]

Michael
(South African)

Hi Michael and welcome to Expat.com :)
Seeing that you've such a long time expatriate in Kuwait, why don't you share your experience here on Expat.com with potential expatriates who would really need it?
You know what? I'll move your topic to Kuwait's forum so that you can browse that forum to see if asked questions remain unanswered where you could help!
Cheers
Arlette

hello Michael  ... it's good thing to do .. i wish i could help

@Michael
I thought you were doing that one since 3 years?

yeah sure ! kuwait is all about stories....... :P

Hi All, nice to be welcomed!

@Arlette, of course, people are welcome to write no problem at all.

@Nicole, the "three years" relates to the expats e-newsletter that I do, but we've been residing in Kuwait since mid '99

sorry, @choco-muchacha, i did not ignore you! no problem, all good thank you so much.

miq8 wrote:

Started an expats e-newsletter

<- meant that one.
Sounded to me like you meant you just started this.
Just wanted to clarify - thanks :)

PS: Loved the newsletter :)

Thanks Nicole! If you have stories, including your other expat experiences feel free to zap us few words for publication!

All moderators: On the subject of my monthly e-newsletter for Western minded expats in Kuwait - may I use this platform to promote it?

If you are selling something, the answer is clearly no (this is considered as advertisement and we don't do that for free)