KSA Residence Visa for adopted Child


I am a Pakistani mechanical engineer. My iqama profession is Mechanical Engineer and I am living here with my wife permanently.  Unfortunately I don't have any children, therefore we are planning to adopt my younger brother's son (nephew) whose age is 7 years and want to be his legal guardian so that we can bring him here to KSA permanently on Iqama. My question is this is it allowed in KSA? Can I get a permanent visa for him????

Pleasd reply

yes it's allowed, you must possess proper paperwork

Hi there,

Adoption involves long and lengthy procedures.

The best thing for you would be to have the father's name on the child's passport written as same as yours.

It would be a very simple process then. Also, you may require an affidavit from a court/notary.

Best to contact your company's GRO/PRO, to know the process to get your child in KSA.


Hello Raunak,

I have a same case so can you guide me that how I can make his passport with my name?

If you know any legal process, please let me know, thanks.



Brother i read ur msg can u plzz tell me hav u get the visa for ur child( brother's son )
..plzz rply as soon as possible i vl b really thankful 2 u

Guys...anybody has any update on this?

New topic