Activities on Saturdays day-time?? ( cultural,musical,social)

Hey can you plz suggest any places to visit or any kind of avtivities or event  to attend  ( cultural, musicl, social ) in #Amman on saturdays day time ?

Ummmmmmm
For me i know many cultural or musical event coming ahead , sadly they are not on Saturday & mostly at evening   =/
But if you're interested Rawan you can contact me to know more about some events coming ahead :)

Hi...Hope ya r doing well ...Where are you from.?

Hey im good thnx .. well im jordanian

Thanks for your help  :) but as you know  fridays are for family saturdays is when u have enough time to do some thing u like .. but thanks for your effort

Marhaba Rawan  :cheers:

Ahlan wa sahlan, welcome on board.

I have the same thing every time, want to do something fun or nice on Saturdays but what?

For a start you can check out the www.calendar.jo
In my experiences it doesn't cover everything but it can help you to choose something what fits your interest.

Hope this help you a bit.

Hey Rawan!

Yeah, Calendar.jo covers few events only. A better website is Jordansun.com. I check it all the time and go to events I like.

Check this out for next Saturday (www.jordansun.com/events/calendar/2014-09-20).

The 3D forms exhibition, the bazaar and even the book clubs' meetings seem interesting. Might go myself.

Saw that you're a gym addict, let me know if you'd be interested in Zumba classes. My friend is a Z instructor and she is awesome!

Please tell me more about the zumba classes.
Maybe I'm interested  :D

Thank you alot i appreciate your help  :cheers:

Hey thank you .. did you go to one of these books meeting and for zumba classes what time is it on saturday ? Thanks for ur help

You're most welcome, Rawan :)

I have never went to a book club meeting, went to Toast Masters meetings though. But I'm interested in going to the one about "Career Development Theory" this Saturday. (www.facebook.com/BookClub.outandaboutjo). Yeah, If I finish doing the laundry in time  :huh:

@ You & Primadonna. Zumba Classes:

Monday 7 to 8 pm and Friday 12 to 1 pm (ladies only). Wednesday 7 to 8 pm (Mixed). With Haya.

At Trainers Gym (www.facebook.com/jotrainers) which, by the way, offers free pass for ladies til the 27th. It locates near 7th circle.

If interested, let me know and I'll inbox her number.

Here's a great article on things to do in Amman.

http://beamman.com/best-of-amman/activi … owth-amman