Job Opportunities

Hello
My name is Helen Frangoulis and I am currently working for Etihad as Cabin Manager for 3 years now, I wish to move back to the UK. I am interested in jobs within the Hospitality/Tourism industry but any other industry is good also.
Anyone who could help me please send a message to my inbox, I would be most grateful.

Thank you

Helen

Hi Helen,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please drop your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in London section :)

Wishing you best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Check out a magazine called The Caterer and maybe send your CV to some agencies in their jobs section. Ask if they can do your initial interview via SKYPE.

Hi, did you check london.epliwa.com?
It's a dedicated website for London jobs. I like the "job alert" tool to receive positions directly in your mail box.

there are a lot of jobs available in the uk, it just depends what your looking for, how good your communication skills are, and how patient you are. if you can live cheap, and go within your means, youll be fine in the uk.

There is jobs, but many are part-time, temporary, and lowly paid!

bonjour .vous ecrivez aussi en longue froncaise .

benmoussa13 wrote:

bonjour .vous ecrivez aussi en longue froncaise .

E N G L I S H. Otherwise:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4277

Hi I'm rab live in UK football coach Uefa "B" licence worked in South korea for 4 month , and I would like to go back may be setting up an academy please visit my web soccer-star.biz
Thank you ..