Student

what is the normal accodation charge for a student in Germany? how is the job facility over there for us?

The cost of accommodation depends on the location (city). In general, there are not enough student hostels for all students who need it, but they are the cheapest option at €150-300/month for a room. If you cannot get a hostel room, you can rent a room on the open market, which will cost you 50-100% more than a hostel.
As a foreign student in Germany, you are only allowed to work a limited number of hours in jobs related to your studies (i.e. internships and similar). It is not possible to earn your living expenses that way - and you will only get a student visa if you can show sufficient financial reserves (€700/month or more).

hi beppi,

i'm from morocco i have my licence in human resource and i look at continue my study in the germany. but i don't know from where can i start to begin to realise this thing because i'm not sure of some informations and i don't have a clear image that i can see and follow up step by step, firstly i want to explain me that :
they told me all English Masters in germany it's for free in all university ,
the foreign student can work easily without problem,
for the visa it's not something hard to get it, i mean (in the embassy they need just ielts with score 6, statement bank, last diplomat higher ) 
my question sir is all what i say now is true ?

attaouita wrote:

they told me all English Masters in germany it's for free in all university ,
the foreign student can work easily without problem,
for the visa it's not something hard to get it, i mean (in the embassy they need just ielts with score 6, statement bank, last diplomat higher ) 
my question sir is all what i say now is true ?

Unfortunately not:
- Normal courses, which are held in German language, have a very low (administrative) charge - a few hundred Euro per semester. But special courses (and this includes all English ones) do have tuition fees similar to other countries.
- Foreign students can work a limited number of hours in jobs related to their study (e.g. internship), but you cannot earn your living expenses that way.
- For visa requirements, you better ask the embassy. In addition, you need to fulfill the university entry requirements, which you can find out from the university you want to attend. Usually they require German language skills (which you need to survive anyway).