Looking for size 12 Shoes

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question... does anyone know where to find business/dress shoes around a size 12 in HCMC ??? seems everywhere I have looked the largest size I can find is a 10 MAYBE an 11.

any help would be great !

thanks !

Good luck with that, I have been looking for size 11.5, wide fitting for a year now! Please let us know if you are successful in your search.

I think some colleagues of mine buy Nike shoes of that size in Cong Hoa, Zen Plaza or Crescent. But it's really hard to find, they have to check it out every time new stocks arrive.

namron wrote:

I think some colleagues of mine buy Nike shoes of that size in Cong Hoa, Zen Plaza or Crescent. But it's really hard to find, they have to check it out every time new stocks arrive.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out!

Fairdinkum16 wrote:

... does anyone know where to find business/dress shoes around a size 12 in HCMC ?

There is a store, aka Factory Outlet to North Americans, that carries better quality shoes.

They have lasts (a shoe manufacturing device) for the larger Western foot and will even produce to order. (2 week delivery) (Deposit) You should know your Metric shoe size.

LONG THANH SHOES
67B Thap Muoi, Ward 2
Quan 6, HCM

The owner speaks English (best to go on Saturdays to find him there). Great quality products.

They also carry top grade leather flip-flops, even 'dress' flip-flops. used by VN military officers.

The store is within 100 metres of Cho Lon Market - and buses from Ben Thanh terminate there.

Try to check in Payless Store as well. I think they also have some.

Jaitch wrote:
Fairdinkum16 wrote:

... does anyone know where to find business/dress shoes around a size 12 in HCMC ?

There is a store, aka Factory Outlet to North Americans, that carries better quality shoes.

They have lasts (a shoe manufacturing device) for the larger Western foot and will even produce to order. (2 week delivery) (Deposit) You should know your Metric shoe size.

LONG THANH SHOES
67B Thap Muoi, Ward 2
Quan 6, HCM

The owner speaks English (best to go on Saturdays to find him there). Great quality products.

They also carry top grade leather flip-flops, even 'dress' flip-flops. used by VN military officers.

The store is within 100 metres of Cho Lon Market - and buses from Ben Thanh terminate there.

Very useful, thanks!