How to treat sick bastard??? Please help :(

I newly joined this expat-blog but there is a sick man annoying me! Zzzz... He always says 'i love you' and wanna meet, taste me and show his big things (I guess his f*** asshole  :/ )
Well, what should I do with this kind of sick person???  :/

Report him to the site admin, or if you know his real email address, report him to his service provider... He'll get booted quick enough

Just BLOCK HIM under the icon that has Three Gear Wheels after opening the message.

DO NOT DELETE THE MESSAGE - they need it for proof.

Sarah Connor wrote:

I newly joined this expat-blog but there is a sick man annoying me! Zzzz... He always says 'i love you' and wanna meet, taste me and show his big things (I guess his f*** asshole  :/ )
Well, what should I do with this kind of sick person???  :/

Send any of the mods the details.
If they find out a man has been pestering, they'll ban him.
It'll be, "Hasta la vista, baby".

PS - better not to say naughty words - even when angry. :)

In the forums all postings have a REPORT triangle at the upper right-hand corner of each reply. Use it anytime you find a posting objectionable in any way. TEAM will act on your complaint in very short order. As forum posting are all on public view, sooner or later they'd be subject to moderation anyway, but your action will reduce that time by bringing it to the immediate attention of TEAM.

In the Private Message System, things are different. Your messages are just that, PRIVATE, and nobody sees them unless you report them. If you open a message and it is offensive in any way you should then report it by using the ACTION button that you see at the right side of the "Conversation with XXXXX" line. Click on that button and select REPORT. This will send a copy of the conversation string to TEAM. Fill out the details box and click on OK afterwards. TEAM will take the action that they deem most appropriate, which may include banning the member permanently.

The same ACTION button also provides a BLOCK USER feature and clicking on that will prevent that member from sending you any further messages.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

As if banning him / her is going to make much difference.

Anyone can simply create a new email account and user name.

It's hardly rocket science.

Could you please report this member ?

Once identified, I'll "take care" of him

thanks,

Julien

Really? Sick people always exist everywhere.  He can create another id with a new email. The best way is changing your avatar. You can choose "bear" or "tiger" pic which means "don't come closer".

Just out of curiosity, why are you using that picture for your profile? Where you friends with or related to Sarah Houston? I think if the stalker knew that your profile pic was of a dead girl he my have found someone else to harass.

Dont reply if you dont want!
When I join this forum, someone creat new account to make friend with me, I just reply very politely if they are polite. Sometimes I didnt reply although someone just ask something about IT.
It depend on my mood, I will reply or not :D. But I usually ignore...

amin bhatti wrote:

you are lying sarah you are the one who start saying that you are the big girl with big things just read your messages and don't blame others

I was curious when you said you read her messages?
This "message"? 'I am a big big girl, in a big big world, but it's not a big big thing if you leave me'

-this thread is closed-

Closed