Moving to Oman.

Hi,
My name is Navneet. I have to consider my offer  based on your reply. I have been offered 635 omr /monthly. + family furnished accommodation +transport pick & drop.
Apart from this family visa, once in a year air ticket to India & that is only for me.
Medical only to me.

They are ready to review me after 6 month of joining & next review again after 6 month.
Thereafter I will get yearly appraisal.

We are total 5 members , me, my wife, one daughter , son & my mother.

Could u pls closely analyse & let me know how much could be my monthly expenses.

My daughter is studying in 5 th  class & son is 3 years old.

I am conservative & never did smoke & drink.
I have downloaded all information. Pls do reply on urgent basis.
Regards
Navneet

Navneet9up wrote:

Hi,
My name is Navneet. I have to consider my offer  based on your reply. I have been offered 635 omr /monthly. + family furnished accommodation +transport pick & drop.
Apart from this family visa, once in a year air ticket to India & that is only for me.
Medical only to me.

They are ready to review me after 6 month of joining & next review again after 6 month.
Thereafter I will get yearly appraisal.

We are total 5 members , me, my wife, one daughter , son & my mother.

Could u pls closely analyse & let me know how much could be my monthly expenses.

My daughter is studying in 5 th  class & son is 3 years old.

I am conservative & never did smoke & drink.
I have downloaded all information. Pls do reply on urgent basis.
Regards
Navneet

The salary is decent and you will spend about 200-300 RO On your expenses including children school- Indian. Getting a license here is tough and you should provision another 100 RO per month till you get license- can take 3-6 months. Getting around without car is difficult. It all depends on what you want.

Thanks. Can admission to Indian school is easy.
Pls do reply on urgent basis.
What are other expenses like electricity, water,internet.

Navneet9up wrote:

Thanks. Can admission to Indian school is easy.
Pls do reply on urgent basis.
What are other expenses like electricity, water,internet.

Admissions are a bit thought. If you plan to move now you can try mid term admissions with indian schools. Actual admissions start in December and are on lottery basis. Electricity and water max 50 RO.

How much I could save , by taking consideration of my current salary 635 omr.
According to you how much hike I could expect,as they are ready to give me appraisal two times in first year.

Navneet9up wrote:

According to you how much hike I could expect,as they are ready to give me appraisal two times in first year.

I can't comment on future since that is between you and new company. Make sure you have everything in writing from employer, here rules on visa have changed. If your employer doesn't fulfil verbal commitments and doesn't give you NOC you can't change jobs and even renter oman before 2 years. From your life style looks like you can save about 300 RO REST DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH U SPEND

aryu_ag wrote:
Navneet9up wrote:

I can't comment on future since that is between you and new company. Make sure you have everything in writing from employer, here rules on visa have changed. If your employer doesn't fulfil verbal commitments and doesn't give you NOC you can't change jobs and even renter oman before 2 years. From your life style looks like you can save about 300 RO REST DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH U SPEND

Also you don't have insurance for family. That can be quite costly here. U also saud air ticket for self only once a year right?

Hi According to New visa Rules, After a stay of how long i can switch or search new jobs with in oman.
As it's written in my offer letter that i have to serve notice period of 3 months after confirmation.

Can i search Jobs in Dubai/UAE because i don't have contract & It's 2 Year Work permit with renew option.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
ND