Handyman

Hi everyone,

I am new on this site and looking for a person who could repair my clothes dryer machine.
Thanks in advance for any info/contact details.
Cheers!

ohanear wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am new on this site and looking for a person who could repair my clothes dryer machine.
Thanks in advance for any info/contact details.
Cheers!

Do you speak French ? How much are you ready to pay and what is the problem because I know someone

You're coming on a website for expats who shares their experiences and  exchange information and you are looking for a handyman?  :unsure

Get the feeling this is not the right question on the right place.

Anyway, welcome on board.

Thank you for your kind reply :)

Yes I do speak french. As for how much to pay, is something I am willing to discuss it with the person you could kindly propose. The problem is what I am trying to find out as myself I am not an expert. All I know, it swtiched off (electrical failure or so) while the machine was operational.
Appreciated.
Cheers!

Thank you for your welcome:)

My understanding (as you have mentioned yourself) is to exchange information which according to me there is nothing wrong in asking such information. I have seen different posts on many topics/issues around.

However, I should have been specific when I wrote the message that it only concerns for expats living in Brussels.
I take note though of your comments with full respect.
Cheers!

I would guess they got the dryer fixed some time in the last 9 years!

Closed