I need recommendation for dentist in Salinas/Manta.

Hello everyone!
I need to see a dentist who has experience on oral surgery, maybe Salinas, Libertad or Manta.
Please, if anyone knows a good qualified dentist who please let me know.
Thank u!!

I would really suggest Cuenca or Quito if you can get there if it's something serious

Thank you Suefrank..
It makes no sense to travel 6 hours when there is high trained dentist in Guayaquil. Of course, for triple price than in Cuenca. If Cuenca, wich is a minor city has good Drs, I bet Salinas, Manta also have them. If I cant find anyone in Salinas or Manta I will have to travel to Guayaquil.
Are you in Ecuador?

No, but there are people who have left the coast because of health concerns and less than modern (to put it nicely) doctors, facilities etc. Don't know of big expat communities in Salinas or Manta who could give you recommendations. Lots of expats in Cuenca and Quito who could help you. How far are you from Guayaquil? If you know someone there I would go. You can't put a price on your health. Oral surgery is very serious, infection etc  potentially life threatening if you get total systemic infection (blood poisoning) I don't know what you call it. I am a nurse, we call it sepsis. Do you speak Spanish? It would really help.

:unsure ... I'm going to be in and around Quito the week before and after Christmas and all of a sudden I have the need to get a dental implant-broke a tooth on an almond!  The cost here, especially (maybe) on Nantucket Island is over $4000!  I've never needed heavy duty dental work before, so I'm horrified at the cost.  I heard that dental care can be outstanding in Ecuador and certainly is a great deal cheaper.  BUT I don't know where to start looking and how to evaluate... and then make an appt., assuming I feel I can trust a recommendation.  Anyone willing to recommend an oral surgeon?  I'm thinking I could get the 2nd half of the work done when I return to the States.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recomemnd in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Top Dental in Manta.

Now that you've read the headline (previous post), I will point out that USA/Manta Expat Don Shader has posted at least two times about this dental 'consultorio'.

Spoiler alert... Don is a big fan.

Search at YouTube.com...
     1.  dental tourism manta top dental don shader

2. top dental in manta don shader