AFL grand final in Norway

Hi everyone, I'm a Sydneysider and my husband and l will traveling from Bodo down to Oslo when the AFL grand final is on. Are there any Aussie Rules fans out there who  might have any idea of how we could watch it or where it might be on? Any suggestions appreciated!

Hi,
you can see AFL final at The Dubliner Irish Folk Pub in Oslo centre. Adress: Rådhusgt 28, it's on the corner and easy to spot. I am Norwegian but my boyfriend is an Aussie and we have been there watching it for 3 years now, it's great!
They have earlier years even served meat pies. Be there approx. at 12 (lunchtime)  - usually a fairly big crowd. Good luck, see ya!!! :)

Thanks so much!! Unfortunately we won't be in Oslo at the time anymore but have arranged to watch it online. Great to hear there are other Aussie rules fans out there. go Swannies!

@kristinaiona

h

Hi Kristina. This year the game starts at 2:30pm Melbourne time, which is 6:30am Oslo time. Will the pub be open at that time? I'm in Oslo, a Geelong fan and desperate to catch the game live.

Hello Debussy,

This thread is from 2014 and the members have not been active for the past 6-7 years.

I suggest that you open a new thread on the Oslo forum so that active members can guide you.

Oslo forum

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed