Language exchange Bahasa Indonesia/English for Deutsch

Hello everyone,

I am Annie, living in Freiburg at the moment and looking to make new friends.
I would like to practice my German with any local people here in Germany or anyone who can speak German, in return I can teach you Bahasa Indonesia (my mother language) or daily conversational English, my English is not perfect but its good enough :)

Please do not hesitate to comment here or send me a private message.

Also, I am wondering if any of you know where I can find Mommy Club in Freiburg. My son is 7 months old.

Thank you!

Hi Sophie,

I invite you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Germany section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hello
i can share bahasa

Helo Annie (or Sophie, as you user ID indicates?),

Welcome to German - after a long time of activity on the Indonesia and China forums, I hope you can profit from the our advice here in Germany!
If you are up to teaching Bahasa in a class environment, you may contact your local Volkshochschule. Otherwise some classified ads (on this site, or quoka.de or kleinanzeigen.ebay.de) might help.
I don"t know about Freiburg, but most places in Germany have plenty of activities and meetups for new mothers and kids. Check Facebook, Meetup or the local Elternzeitiung (if there is any).
I know a number of Indonesians here in Stuttgart (we just had a Gamelan performance two days ago!) and could get you in contact if you want some more distant friends.
Have a great time in Germany!

Thank you so much for your advice and informations,beppi! My sister in law told me there is a mom-baby Club in Freiburg but I have decided to wait to go there since I am flying back to Jakarta till xmas. But I will Check it out fot sure when I am back :)

I also just checked out some local newspapers and found out there is a Gamelan class in our neighborhood! I am actually in Bad Krozingen, 15 km from Freiburg. So I find it cool that in a small town like this there is a Gamelan course. Haha

Please let me know if you ever want to go sightseeing to Blackforest, you are welcome in our Wohnung for a cup of coffee or tea :)

Annie

beppi wrote:

Helo Annie (or Sophie, as you user ID indicates?),

Welcome to German - after a long time of activity on the Indonesia and China forums, I hope you can profit from the our advice here in Germany!
If you are up to teaching Bahasa in a class environment, you may contact your local Volkshochschule. Otherwise some classified ads (on this site, or quoka.de or kleinanzeigen.ebay.de) might help.
I don"t know about Freiburg, but most places in Germany have plenty of activities and meetups for new mothers and kids. Check Facebook, Meetup or the local Elternzeitiung (if there is any).
I know a number of Indonesians here in Stuttgart (we just had a Gamelan performance two days ago!) and could get you in contact if you want some more distant friends.
Have a great time in Germany!

I am looking for German speakers :)

yuliantohadi22 wrote:

hello
i can share bahasa