English speaker nanny at St Denis - Reunion

Hi everyone!
So happy to descover this forum... My family and I are French, but we lived in Singapore for the last 3 years.
Our two kids (5 and 3y old) have been in an English school since the beginning.
And... here we are in St Denis, where there is no English around... My kids miss that, and I would like to allow them to continue to speak English regularly.
Then, I was wondering: would you know a girl willing to do babysitting in English, every wednesday + some evenings + during holidays sometimes...?
Thanks a lot for your answers!

See you soon!
Cecile

hi,
i"m so sorry!!
i advise you to come regularly and check the posts out!!
but i heard that the mayor is willing to hire english teachers in all the schools from the kindergartens to the 5th grade!!

christelle

Thanks for your reply! I really think babysitting could be the best answer for us... Hope I'll find someone soon!
Best regards,
Cecile

hi,
i may have someone for you.... but she will be there only in december plus i don't know if babysiting is her thing!! but the positive side is that her sister lives in saint denis....

So if in december you still haven't found your babysitter,come back to me and i'll see if she 's interested!!

christelle

Hi Christelle! Thank you!!
I'll definitly contact you again in december if needed...
By any chance, if her sister can do babysitting in the meanwhile...? :))
Have a great evening,
Cecile

Hi Cecile, I would love to babysit for you!
I don't actually move to Reunion until the 26th of September. I'm an English student, 21 years old, coming to work as a teaching assistant in two colleges in St Denis, however I will only be working part time, 12 hours per week.
I'm staying with a host family for the first month while I find somewhere to live.
I have done a lot of babysitting before and have also worked as an au pair in Barcelona, where I tutored english as well.
I have also tutored French and Spanish to english children in the past.
Let me know if you think I would be suitable!
Thank you
Penny

Hi Penny,
It seems perfect! Are you Jasmine's sister? She just let me a message similar regarding her own step sister...
I will be happy to meet you when you'll arrive, and discuss about the organisation...
Please tell me how to contact you when you'll be there??
Thanks
Cecile